Serial Production & Material Management
The serial production Tier One OEM supply concept that applies to United Alloy allows ‘FST Stocking Program Customers’ to purchase repeat, high volume products, at regular intervals – JIT – in alignment with their production forecasts. With a purchasing agreement in place, together with select customers, UAI will create min-max stocking quantities that are held at UAI’s warehousing facilities, which will help absorb any burst requirements that a customer may have, facilitate an expedited order, and will allow these customers far greater market flexibility WITHOUT additional working capital investment to the customer. United Alloy will assume ALL ADDITIONAL working capital investment. UAI Program Customers enjoy JIT delivery keeping OEM production lines running lean and efficient.
- Dramatically improves customers’ lead-times
- Significantly increases customer order quantity and delivery flexibility
- Will satisfy more compressed lead-times on non-standard products
- “Reserved” capacity specifically for ‘program’ customers
- Improved scheduling of labor resources – level loading direct labor and production capacity
- Increased flexibility for receipt of contract products
- Reduced overtime scheduling and related costs
- Improved forecasting ability for labor resource requirements
For complete information and details on contract fabrication, call us directly at 608.758.4717 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to fulfill your needs.