United Alloy, Inc. is located at 4100 Kennedy Road, in Janesville, Wisconsin. Our building was designed and specifically equipped to accommodate the power generation industry.
- 105,000 sq. ft., Occupied in 2004, 2012 expansion of 21,000 sq. ft. accommodates the Contract Fabrication Strategy
- Strategically located in proximity to all major Midwestern Power Generation OEMs
- United Alloy, Inc. has 12 overhead cranes with a capacity range of 5-ton, 7-ton and 10-ton. We also enlist 4 gantry cranes with the capacities of 2-ton and 4-ton. We also utilize a 5-ton crane for smaller jobs.
- 6 Fork Trucks, with 8,000# Capacity
- Inside Loading Docks
- UN31A Transport Canada (TC) Mobile Power Certified
- Wastewater Treatment System
- 5-Stage Wash Pretreatment System
- Welding Process Optimization
- Modular Fixturing Upgrades