Day Tanks are an above ground emergency source of fuel for stand-by power generators (gen-sets) that are sized to automatically maintain 12 to 24 hours of fuel immediately next to the gen-set usually drawn from a larger fuel farm or tank located elsewhere nearby. Such Day Tank systems typically include a full day fuel storage cell (sized to fit the gen-set 12 – 24 hour fuel consumption requirements at full load), pump, motor and control unit.
UAI program of Day Tanks offers a range of solutions that will match most standard applications, sizes, fuel capacities and run-requirements within the industry as well as exceed industry performance and safety requirements.
- Secondary Containment Automatic Day Tanks
- Single or dual pump systems
- UL142 and ULC S601 listed
- Weather-proof (IP rated) control panels
- Heavy duty pumps sized in accordance to application requirements.
- Fuel tank capacity range from 50 GAL through 500 GAL
- Removable inspection panels and covers located around controls
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- World-class electrostatic powder coated finish
- Modular ‘system solutions’ available
- A variety of options are available
- For complete details please call UAI to speak with one of our qualified ‘solutioneers’!
Codes & Standards
United Alloy has the engineering expertise to know and meet special regional and local codes.