A primary containment above ground tank housed within a steel secondary shell forming an annular space, capable of being monitored for leakage into the space from either the interior or exterior walls.
Closed Top Diked Rupture Basin
A diked above ground tank with protection on the top of the dike to keep precipitation, debris, or other elements from entering diked area.
- Emergency and Normal Venting Sized per UL standards
- Rupture Basin Alarm Package
- Lockable Fuel Cap
- Visual Level Gauge, Mechanical
- Electrical Stub up Specified by Customer
- Fuel Supply & Return Down Lines
- Powder Coat (Standard: Black / other colors available)
- Double Wall with Heavy Duty Steel Side Channels
- Flexible Wall Thicknesses based on multiple UL Certifications
- Lifting Plates
- Low Level Switch